Skip to main content
After IV Sedation:
- Have your escort take you home and rest for the remainder of the day.
- Have an adult stay with you until you’re fully alert.
- Don’t perform any strenuous or hazardous activities and don’t drive a motor vehicle for the next 24 hours.
- Don’t eat a heavy meal immediately. If you’re hungry, eat something light, e. g. liquids and toast.
- If you experience nausea, lie down for a while or drink a glass of water.
- Don’t drink alcohol for the rest of the day.
- Take medications as directed by your dentist.
- If you have any unusual problems, please call our office.